1. Mainly used for assembling unit-springs.
2. The upper and lower springs are assembled simultaneously.
3. Can automatically tighten the helical wire at both ends.
4. The number of rows can be counted automatically.
5. When the cycle is made, the spring units are pushed out.
6. The number of rows can be set by computer so the productivity is highly raised.
7. Provides the spring carcass formation within the shortest time with minimum loss and is preferred by lots of manufacturers in different countries.
8. Presented to the sector for both quality and fast production.
|Model||CWJ||Assembling speed||60-80 （sheets/8h）|
|Max spring unit width||2000mm||Diameter of helical wire||Φ1.2-1.5mm|
|Spring wire diameter|| |
|Spring end diameter||Φ 65-72mm/Φ 68-76mm/Φ 76-85mm|
|Spring height||80-200mm||Serial network motor power||1.5kw|
String spring wire diameter
|Control motor power||2*1.5Kw|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||3150*1000*1900m||Weight|| |
|Length of jaws and corresponding diameter of spring|| |