Mattress Pocket Spring Assembler NFD-120Z
1. Adopts imported PLC controlling system and the glue-spraying point is controlled by the servo.
2. Highly automatic and has stable working performance.
3. Introduces PB7 glue- spraying system from Nordson Corporation in USA.
4. Can be used for assembling drum-type or cylindrical pocket springs and adhering the strip pocket springs in parallel or cellular forms.
5. Intermittent glue spraying can save the glue cost by over 40%.
6. The adhesion of the upper and lower non-woven cloth is optional.
7. Can realize remote control, which makes it convenient to monitor, repair, update the machine and modify the program.
8. Equipped with longitudinal and latitudinal cutting functions, this machine doesn't require manual guard in later procedures.